Student Sues Over E. Coli Infection From Recalled Ground Beef


Violations of safety regulations that cause injury may be grounds for a finding of negligence per se . The room was also outfitted with a CO 2 alarm that was not functioning, and reportedly had been broken for two years. Generally, property owners have a duty to make sure that those invited onto the property for business reasons are not subject to unreasonable dangers .
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://blogs.findlaw.com/injured/2014/06/4-oil-rig-workers-win-13m-brain-injury-lawsuit.html

Most action movies would have you believe that bar fights with pool cues and broken bottles break out daily.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://blogs.findlaw.com/injured/2014/05/can-you-be-injured-by-just-one-drink.html

Finals Week Food Poisoning As reported by NBC News, Rachel Tamminga’s lawsuit claims that after eating ground beef manufactured and sold by Wolverine at a Michigan restaurant and one other location, she became severely ill and was diagnosed with an E. coli infection. Tamminga says her symptoms included bloody diarrhea and abdominal pains.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://blogs.findlaw.com/injured/2014/05/student-sues-over-e-coli-infection-from-recalled-ground-beef.html

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s